Hi there! I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m Nora, creator and owner of this space. I was born in Korea which my mom refers to as the motherland but raised & currently live in northern New Jersey with my husband, Alec and our baby fluffy wheaten, Monster. He's the cutest and I'm obsessed, no really obsessed! I'm a lover of love + of life! Sunday mornings are my absolute favorite time of the week and I cherish sitting in cute cafes sippin' on artfully decorated cappuccinos in deep conversations catching up with my favorite people. My friends would describe me as positive, dog obsessed, and maybe the most curious person they know. I ask “Why?” A LOT ;) In my day job, I’m in marketing for a pharmaceutical advertising agency.
Over the past few years, I realized I craved a creative outlet and so here I am with this new space to document my life. Whenever I find ahh-mazing things... things defined as anything from that new restaurant with the most imstagrammable ambiance, the latest Chase credit card offer that offers a million travel points (gotta love points!), or that new Essie Nail Polish you just gotta have, I want to shout it from the rooftop to anyone that will listen! I feel like we have to share all that good stuff in life, I got your back don't worry! I'm a firm believer in collaboration over competition and of the saying that 2 heads are always better than 1. I’ll be sharing anything and everything that moves + inspires me.
More about me!
- I’m a Virgo (September 15th!) through and through; my best friends are mostly all LEOs. I guess you can say I have a type ;)
- I’m obsessed with puppies. Any + all! My baby Monster is pictured above and below. Isn't he so cute?!
- Positivity, positivity, and positivity!
- Gin is my drink of choice. Bombay anyone?
- My favorite red wine is an Australian blend called 19 Crimes
- I love a good self-help book, any recommendations?
- This year, Alec and I are trying to dine at every restaurant on the "Top 25 Restaurants in NJ" list!
Stay a while, click around, + let me know what you think